Maintenance & Care Options
- Clean, clear, & treat the drain line & pan.
- Verify the thermostat operation.
- Sanitize the indoor unit.
- Examine (visually) all indoor and outdoor electrical components for safety.
- Gauge refrigerant level.
- Replace filters (customer provided).
- Measure temperatures.
- Test airflow and delivery.
- Provide list of any items needing further attention.
Includes Clean-N-Check Service (as listed above) plus:
- Clean & level the thermostat.
- Cycle and test the system in all modes.
- Remove & clean the blower section & motor.
- Check blower for proper balance.
- Inspect the indoor coil & sanitize.
- Clean all dust/dirt accumulation from the indoor electrical components (dust).
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Check all suspicious areas in coils or copper tubing for leaks.
- Clean the outdoor unit coil.
- Clean the entire outdoor unit and remove debris from inside the unit (leaves, trash, etc).
- Examine and tighten all electrical connections.
- Complimentary duct & attic inspection.
- Test every capacitor for proper response under load.
- Test & record incoming power supply voltage.
- Test & record all operating power consumption.
- Test & record superheat & subcooling.
- Check & record all temperatures.
- Test all safety controls.
- Inspect heat exchangers.
- Inspect disconnect boxes.
- Replace missing screws.
- Provide a detailed system report including the efficiency of operation.
Extreme Savings Agreement – ESA
Includes a “future” Pre-Paid Precision Tune-Up Service and…
- Additional 15% Discount on the following:
- All Accessories & Filters
- Duct Cleaning & Sanitization
- Additional $300 Discount on new systems.
- LIFETIME Workmanship Warranty on New System Installations.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
- No additional fee for After-Hours Service.
- Priority Scheduling for Emergency Service.
- 1 Year Guarantee on ALL REPAIRS*.
- Transferable to new homeowners.
* Annual enrollment in the Preferred Maintenance Program is required to maintain full warranty and receive incentive.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact us for details!