Maintenance & Care Options
- Clean, clear, & treat the drain line & pan.
- Verify the thermostat operation.
- Sanitize the indoor unit.
- Examine (visually) all indoor and outdoor electrical components for safety.
- Gauge refrigerant level.
- Replace filters (customer provided).
- Measure temperatures.
- Test airflow and delivery.
- Provide list of any items needing further attention.
Includes Clean-N-Check Service (as listed above) plus:
- Clean & level the thermostat.
- Cycle and test the system in all modes.
- Remove & clean the blower section & motor.
- Check blower for proper balance.
- Inspect the indoor coil & sanitize.
- Clean all dust/dirt accumulation from the indoor electrical components (dust).
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Check all suspicious areas in coils or copper tubing for leaks.
- Clean the outdoor unit coil.
- Clean the entire outdoor unit and remove debris from inside the unit (leaves, trash, etc).
- Examine and tighten all electrical connections.
- Complimentary duct & attic inspection.
- Test every capacitor for proper response under load.
- Test & record incoming power supply voltage.
- Test & record all operating power consumption.
- Test & record superheat & subcooling.
- Check & record all temperatures.
- Test all safety controls.
- Inspect heat exchangers.
- Inspect disconnect boxes.
- Replace missing screws.
- Provide a detailed system report including the efficiency of operation.
Extreme Savings Agreement – ESA
Includes a “future” Pre-Paid Precision Tune-Up Service and…
- Additional 15% Discount on the following:
- All Accessories & Filters
- Duct Cleaning & Sanitization
- Additional $300 Discount on new systems.
- LIFETIME Workmanship Warranty on New System Installations.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
- No additional fee for After-Hours Service.
- Priority Scheduling for Emergency Service.
- 1 Year Guarantee on ALL REPAIRS*.
- Transferable to new homeowners.
* Annual enrollment in the Preferred Maintenance Program is required to maintain full warranty and receive incentive.
Need HVAC Maintenance?
Contact us for details!
Extreme Air and Electric services Melbourne, Cocoa, Indialantic, Indian Harbour Beach, Cocoa Beach, Melbourne Beach, Merritt Island, Palm Bay, Port St. John, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Viera, West Melbourne, and the surrounding Florida communities with their heating, cooling, & electrical needs. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 321-255-1855, or request service online today.